Monday, March 21, 2011

Bernie Goldberg On Those Awful Liberals

First of all, congratulations to me on entering the 21st century, capturing my first video, posting it on YouTube, and sharing it with you. I'll try to improve the quality in the future, but for now you'll just have to deal with it.

Okay, so I really only intended to "audition" some video capture software so that I could do this sort of thing in the future. Obviously I needed some video to capture, so I went on over to The O'Reilly Factor website, not really expecting to find anything amazing. Well, I watched literally about 45 seconds before hearing something astoundingly hilarious and offensive. So, without further ado, here is Bernard Goldberg on those awful, terrible, no good, very bad liberals:



And there you have it. Could he be any more disgusted at the notion of a person who is sympathetic to the plight of poor children? I know that his friends like military intervention for the sheer joy of killing and maiming brown people for oil, but I didn't know they were actually nauseated by the prospect of helping anyone. Thanks for clearing that up, Bern.

No comments:

Post a Comment